Friday, January 16, 2009

Mocachino!



Well its freezing these days by Karachi's standards and my double layer of socks cant do a thing to keep my feet warm ! In that case its me and a yummy cup of coffee .....though only when its so bad i cant feel my hands!..Anyways the other day it was while making coffee that i got the inspiration of making this photoshop retouched pastel drawing !....just my interpretation of yummy coffee and chocolate mixing with warm milk!....hope looking at makes you crave for some!;)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!!! this one is my favorite out of all the ones that u've posted...:)
    by the way am totally loving ur blog..you really have been doing this for a long time :) i wish i had stopped sitting on my lazy ass sooner ...lol
    but will def work on some stuff from now on :)

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete